|Cat. No. SM216-0250||Size: 250 Reactions (2 X 1.25 ml)|
|Cat. No. SM216-0005||Size: 10 Reactions (1 X 50 µl)|
Store at room temperature up to 1 month
Store at 4°C up to 6 months
Store at -20°C up to 1 year
Shipping temperature: 4°C
Note: amaR OnePCR is light sensitive and should be stored and protected from light.
• No post-staining processing of DNA required.
• No need to prepare PCR Reagents.
• Direct loading onto your agarose gel.
• Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as the ethidium bromide.
• Time efficiency – No destaining requirement.
• Compatibility –Use the UV light or blue light to detect the signal.
• Specificity – Reduce the non-specific amplification products, thus significantly improving the specificity of PCR reactions
AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar is a pre-mixed solution containing hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, PCR reation buffers, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, enhancer, and fluorescence dye. AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar contains hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, which exhibits non-template–dependent terminal transferase activity that adds a 3’ deoxyadenosine to product ends, and 5’→3’ exonuclease activity (but not 3’→5’ exonuclease activity). The hot-start Taq DNA polymerase is Taq DNA polymerase complexes with a proprietary antibody that blocks activity at room temperatures. When heat to 95°C, the enzyme is restored, providing an automatic “hot start” for Taq DNA polymerase in PCR, increasing the sensitivity and specificity of PCR reaction. AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar contains a red tracking dye, provide a safe, non-toxic and non-mutagenic alternative to Ethidium Bromide for instantaneous band visualization, the dye is environmentally friendly containing no hazardous chemicals. The AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar contains only a single fast-running tracking dye that migrates at approximately 10 base pair in a 1% agarose gel. AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar also contains the fluorescence dye, which is directly detected on BLooK LED Transilluminator (BK001) or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of primer and template solutions. Reagents are provided with sufficient amplification reactions of 20 μl each.
The quality of the amaR OnePCR™ HotStar is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.
• Electrophoresis equipments.
• DNA Markers (optional).
• BLooK LED Transilluminator or UV epi-illuminator
• TE buffer, pH8.0 (Selective): 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0 with 1 mM EDTA