|Cat. No. MB803-0500||Size: 500 ml|
|Cat. No. MB803-0100||Size: 100 ml|
|Cat. No. SM803-0500||Size: 500 ml|
|Cat. No. SM803-0100||Size: 100 ml|
|Storage: Stable at room temperature up to 18 months|
- Easy to use－Make a pattern of gradient gel by simplified steps
- High Resolution－Band resolution is unparalleled over a molecular range of 2.5 to 250 kDa.
- Rapid Procedure－No stacking gel required, only 10-15 minutes to polymerization
- Economical Cost－Only 15% cost of pre-cast gel
- High Stability－Stable at room temperature up to 18 months
EVOgel™, evolutionary SDS polyacryamide solution, polymerize into an advanced molecular sieve for the electrophoretic separation of proteins. Because of the advanced buffer chemistry used in the gel matrix solution, EVOgel™ allows a single separating gel. Band resolution is unparalleled over a molecular range of 2.5 to 250 kDa. The new hybrid formulation of EVOgel™ gives these gels an increased gel strength, which allows for easier handling. EVOgel™ will work with all types of universal electrophoresis apparatus. Our gel mixtures are formulated for optimal performance in mass spectrometry-based proteomics experiments.
The quality of the EVOgel™ is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.
◆ Ammonium persulfate
◆ Electrophoresis equipments
◆ Western blotting
◆ Gel staining
◆ Mass spectrometry-based proteomics experiments
◆ Saran wrap
◆ Safety light