|Cat. No.: CC816-0500||Size: 500 ml|
|Cat. No.: CC816-0100||Size: 100 ml|
mscGO™ XF Medium store at 2-8°C protecting from light.
mscGO™ XF Supplement store at -20°C protecting from light.
Complete medium store at 2-8°C protecting from light.
- No need to add any additional supplements.
- Suitable for the primary culture of MSC from bone marrow, adipose tissue and umbilical cord (UC).
- Enables competitive performance in human MSC growth compared to serum-supplemented (MEM-alpha + 20% FBS) as well as other commercial serum-free media.
- Using mscGO™ XF, human MSCs can be expanded beyond 5 passages while still maintaining their tri-lineage mesoderm differentiation potential (i.e., ability to differentiate into osteogenic, chondrogenic and adipogenic lineages)
- Using mscGO™ XF, no coating required.
mscGO™ XF is a serum-free, xeno-free, and ready-to-use medium. The composition is optimized and recommended for ex vivo expansion of human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) including bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell (BM-MSC), adipose-derived stem cell (ADSC) and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cell (UC-MSC). Human MSCs cultured within using complete mscGO™ XF Medium keep an excellent and stable expansion rate after several passages and maintain multi-lineage differentiation potential. A unique product is designed for general academic research use only. Do not use mscGO™ XF medium kit beyond the expiration date indicated on the products. The ingredients of mscGO™ XF are steady and all use GMP-compliant raw materials, so the product quality is quite stable and reliable.
|mscGO™ XF Medium||500 ml||100 ml|
|mscGO™ XF Supplement||25 ml||5 ml|
- Cell culture.
The quality of the mscGO™ XF is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.