|Cat. No.:CC008-0500||Size: 500 ml|
|Cat. No.:CC008-0100||Size: 100 ml|
mscGO™ XF Medium store at 2-8°C protecting from light.
mscGO™ XF Supplement store at -20°C protecting from light.
Complete medium store at 2-8°C protecting from light.
mscGO™ XF is a serum-free and xeno-free complete medium for supporting the growth and expansion of human mesenchymal stem cells. A unique product designed for general academic research units or clinical and industrial production. It can be used in bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSC), adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells (ADSC), umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells (UC-MSC), and amniotic fluid mesenchymal stem cells (AF-MSC). The ingredients of mscGO™ XF are steady and all use GMP-compliant raw materials, so the product quality is quite stable and reliable. In addition to the general conventional attachment of cultured mesenchymal stem cells, this product can also be used in suspension culture systems, which is of great for future planning into industrial grade production.
- No need to add any additional supplements
- Suitable for the primary culture of MSC from adipose tissue and umbilical cord (UC).
- Enables competitive performance in human MSC growth compared to serum-supplemented (DMEM/F12 + 20% FBS) as well as other commercial serum-free media.
- Using mscGO™ XF, human MSCs can be expanded beyond 5 passages while still maintaining their tri-lineage mesoderm differentiation potential (i.e., ability to differentiate into osteogenic, chondrogenic and adipogenic lineages)
- Compared with serum-containing products or serum-free media, mscGO™ XF has a great growth rate of about three times.
- Cell culture.