|Cat. No. MB205-0100||Size: 100 Reactions|
|Cat. No. SM205-0100||Size: 100 Reactions|
• No post-staining procession.
• No need to prepare PCR reagents.
• Direct loading onto your agarose gel for analysis.
• Sensitivity- High degree of sensitivity as the ethium bromide.
• Time Efficiency- No destaining requirement.
• Compatibility – Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal.
• Effective for the amplification of GC-rich targets.
• Exhibits strong 3’→5′ exonuclease activity.
The OnePCR™ HiFi is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. The OnePCR™ HiFi is a pre-mixed solution containing GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase, PCR reaction buffers, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, enhancer, and fluorescence dye. The OnePCR™ HiFi contains the GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase which exhibits strong proof-reading activity, excellent processivity, and elongation capability. The elongation rate is 106-138 bases / second, approximately two times higher than the Taq DNA polymerase. The OnePCR™ HiFi also contains the fluorescence dye, which is directly detected on BLooK LED Transilluminator (BK001) or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. The OnePCR™ HiFi mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of the primer and template solutions. Reagents are provided with sufficient amplification reactions of 50 μl. The OnePCR™ HiFi produces blunt end PCR products.
Store at room temperature up to 3 months
Store at 4°C up to 6 months
Store at -20°C up to 1 year
Shipping temperature: 4°C