|Cat. No. MB206-0100||Size: 100 Reactions ( 2 × 1.25 ml )|
|Cat. No. SM206-0100||Size: 100 Reactions ( 2 × 1.25 ml )|
• No post-staining processing of DNA required.
• No need to prepare PCR Reagents.
• Direct loading onto your agarose gel.
• Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as the ethidium bromide.
• Time efficiency – No destaining requirement.
• Compatibility –Use the UV light or blue light to detect the signal.
• Specificity – Reduce the non-specific amplification products, thus significantly improving the specificity of PCR reactions
OnePCR™ HotStar is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. OnePCR™ HotStar is a pre-mixed solution containing Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, PCR reation buffers, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, enhancer, and fluorescence dye. OnePCR™ HotStar contains Hot Start Taq DNA polymerasewhich exhibits non-template-dependent terminal transferase activity that adds a 3’ deoxyadenosine to product ends, and 5’→3’ exonuclease activity (but not 3’→5’ exonuclease activity). The enzyme contains a proprietary antibody that blocks polymerase activity at ambient temperatures. Activity is restored after the initial denaturation step in PCR cycling at 94°C, thereby providing an automatic “hot start” for Taq DNA polymerase in PCR. OnePCR™ HotStar also contains the fluorescence dye, which is directly detected on BLooK LED Transilluminator (BK001) or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. OnePCR™ HotStar mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of primer and template solutions. Reagents are provided with sufficient amplification reactions of 50 μl each.
Store at room temperature up to 3 months
Store at 4°C up to 6 months
Store at -20°C up to 1 year
Shipping temperature: 4°C