- No post-staining processing of DNA required.
- No need to prepare PCR Reagents.
- Direct loading onto your agarose gel.
- Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as the ethidium bromide.
- Time efficiency – No destaining requirement.
- Compatibility –Use the UV light or blue light to detect the signal.
- Specificity – Reduce the non-specific amplification products, thus significantly improving the specificity of PCR reactions
AmaR OnePCR™ HotStar is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. amaR OnePCR™ HotStar is a pre-mixed solution containing hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, PCR reation buffers, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, enhancer, and fluorescence dye. amaR OnePCR™ HotStar contains hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, which exhibits non-template–dependent terminal transferase activity that adds a 3’ deoxyadenosine to product ends, and 5’→3’ exonuclease activity (but not 3’→5’ exonuclease activity). The hot-start Taq DNA polymerase is Taq DNA polymerase complexes with a proprietary antibody that blocks activity at room temperatures. When heat to 95°C, the enzyme is restored, providing an automatic “hot start” for Taq DNA polymerase in PCR, increasing the sensitivity and specificity of PCR reaction. amaR OnePCR™ HotStar contains a red tracking dye, provide a safe, non-toxic and non-mutagenic alternative to Ethidium Bromide for instantaneous band visualization, the dye is environmentally friendly containing no hazardous chemicals. The amaR OnePCR™ HotStar contains only a single fast-running tracking dye that migrates at approximately 10 base pair in a 1% agarose gel. amaR OnePCR™ HotStar also contains the fluorescence dye, which is directly detected on BLooK LED Transilluminator (BK001) or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. amaR OnePCR™ HotStar mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of primer and template solutions. Reagents are provided with sufficient amplification reactions of 20 μl each.