UltraFect carries most advanced lipid nanoparticle technology to provide superior transfection performance with improved application outcomes and reproducible results. It delivers superior transfection efficiency and improved cell viability.
- Do not add the antibiotics to the medium during transfection as this causes cell death.
- Maintain the same seeding conditions between experiments.
- For most cell lines, transfection in the absence of serum is optimal. For HeLa cells, high level transfection requires the presence of serum in the medium during transfection. This option should be tested if optimization does not yield high-level transfection.
- Some no serum medium might inhibit the transfection of cation ion and plasmid. We recommend using the reduced serum medium without serum.
- Different cell types and number of passages might lead to differe nt transfection efficiency, and we recommend using at least two different concentrations of transfe ction reagent as control in new transfect experiments to optimize experimental conditions.
The quality of the Simply UltraFect™ Reagent System is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.