|Cat No. MB508-1000
||Size: 1000 μL
|Cat No. MB508-0100
||Size: 100 μL
|Store at -20°C
The GeneDireX UltraTRAX™ Transfection Reagent is formulated to be a powerful transfection reagent that ensures effective and reproducible transfection with less cytotoxicity. After UltraTRAX™ and plasmid mixed, the UltraTRAX™/ plasmid complexes protect DNA from degradation and facilitate efficient plasmid delivery into eukaryotic cells. The entire procedure can be completed in 30 minutes.
- For high efficiency and lower toxicity, transfect cells at high density. Around 70~80% confluency is highly recommended.
- Maintain the same seeding conditions between experiments.
- Different cell types and number of passages might lead to different transfection efficiency, and we recommend using at least two different concentrations of transfection reagent as control in new transfect experiments to optimize experimental conditions.
- Endotoxin-contaminated DNA results in inefficient transfection and can cause high cellular toxicity.
- Fast – only 30 minutes
- Excellent transfection efficiency in the presence or absence of serum
|UltraTRAX™ Transfection Reagent
We perform lot-to-lot tests among different batches to ensure consistency of transfection efficiency.
- Cell culture dish
- Cell culture medium with/ without serum
- Purified plasmid