The GeneDireX UltraTRAX™ Transfection Reagent is formulated to be a powerful transfection reagent that ensures effective and reproducible transfection with less cytotoxicity. After UltraTRAX™ and plasmid mixed, the UltraTRAX™/ plasmid complexes protect DNA from degradation and facilitate efficient plasmid delivery into eukaryotic cells. The entire procedure can be completed in 30 minutes.
We perform lot-to-lot tests among different batches to ensure consistency of transfection efficiency.
- Excellent efficiency for various cell lines.
- High viability
- No medium change request.
Performance test data
- Reagents: UtraTRAX Cell: 293T & Hu7
- Sample type: Plasmid DNA, RFP
- Derection: by Microscope & Western blot