|Cat. No. LD001-1000||Package: 1 ml/ vial|
|Cat. No. SL001-1000||Package: 1 ml/ vial|
Store at 4°C up to 12 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C.
Novel Juice Dye is light sensitive and should be stored protected from light.
Novel Juice is a non-mutagenic fluorescent reagent that produces instant visualization of DNA bands upon Blue Light or UV illumination of agarose gels. Supplied in GeneDireX’s 6X DNA Loading Buffer, Novel Juice is used to prepare DNA markers and samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. Novel Juice is the most sensitive stain available for detecting the double-stranded DNA (dsDNA). It contains three tracking dyes (Bromophenol Blue, Xylene Cyanol FF, and Orange G) for visually tracking the DNA migration during the electrophoresis process. It is ideal for the environment requiring a safe , non-hazardous alternative to Ethidium Bromide.
|Novel Juice keeps your lab safe|
● Safe – Absence of mutagenity.
● Low Environmental Impact – Compliance with the Clean Water Act standards. No water pollution concern.
● Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as Ethium Bromide.
● Convenience – Ready to Use; Same application procedures as the 6X Loading Dye.
● Speed – No de-staining requirement, low background value, and image displayed after coupling with the nucleic acid.
● Compatibility – Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal; Broad compatibility range.
● Economic – Non-hazardous product; No expenses required for the waste management.
|Mammalian Chromosomal Aberration Test Report|
|Novel Juice AMES Report|
|Novel Juice Fish Acute Toxicity Test Report|